Thursday, February 5, 2009

My first post on a new site!


Well...for all of you who followed me on my old blog, I really hope that you have been able to find me on this new one. Unfortunately, I had to shut down my other site, but that's okay! I am looking forward to starting over fresh, and coming up with some fresh new ideas! For those of you who are just starting to follow me...welcome! My life is really busy right now, but I am really going to do my best to post several times a week.

It's late, and I've got to get to bed, but I just wanted to leave you with one great tip tonight!

If you need to clean copper, you can use a lemon and salt! Copper gets kind of gunky and greenish over time. Slice a lemon in half, and squeeze it just a little bit to get the juices flowing. Pour salt onto the lemon half and then rub the salt-covered lemon onto the dirty copper. It makes it look like new again! Continue this process until your copper is clean again. If the lemon stops working, just add more salt, and it will start working again!

No comments: