Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I started my own business!!!

I finally did it! I started my own business a couple of months ago! The name of my business??? Why, The Thrifty Trendsetter, of course! :) If you have a chance, please come take a look! I would love to have you as a customer, and, if you don't see anything that you like, I welcome custom orders! Below are a few examples of my products!

Flights of Fancy MAG Board!


Board Bling!


"A trunk full of smiles" picture frame!


Thank you so much for looking! If you would leave a comment on my shop's website, I would really appreciate it! Also...grab my button!!! Just go to Life with the Lees, and on the sidebar is the code that you need to add my cute little button to your site! Plus, you might just enjoy the Life with the Lees blog! It's all about me and my family! Enjoy!




3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats on your business!

prashant said...

Good to see you back, Sweet Girl!

Work from home India

Gracefully Vintage said...

Hello & Congrats to you, I am slowly aiming to one day have my own business as well& love hearing how gals have done it, please post how your going about doing it, the fun, exciting parts & the frustrating parts as well. I rent space at a local shop, & sell my refinished pieces-hand made goodies& love sharing with customers, &take such pride in when someone makes a request or seeks me out. I look forward to following you & being inspired by woman-mothers like you, as i have 3 kids of my own and a great supportive hubby..
THanks a Bunch Love your Blog..
Karryann
Gracefully Vintage
http://gracefullyvintage.blogspot.com/